Friday, July 18, 2014

Why I love Nelson Mandela


Today is Nelson Mandela day and I thought we should share our admirable qualities of the best leader Africa has ever had.
The one thing I admired most about Mandela is the fact that he was never power hungry. He had the opportunity to govern South Africa till death but he did not. Mandela really understood that being a leader means serving the people.
When I think about Mandela, I wish that Nigeria can produce a leader like him and not the power hungry ones we see. Most of them want to stay in office forever and continue destroying Nigerian.  I often wonder why they always want a second term. What exactly will they do differently and why couldn't they do it within the first term? They are just power hungry.

Anyway, please share the things you admire about Mandela happy people and remain happy. Xoxo.

No comments: