Saturday, July 12, 2014

Photos: My Last Outing in Lagos City (MTN Music+ App launch)


Yes o yours truly was invited to an event in Lagos last night and it was a fun night although I was unable to stay for long because the event started later than scheduled (African time). MTN launched a music app last night with an amazing Lasgidi party. We took some pictures and I have decided to share them because I think I looked good! (Tongue out). Please try not to commit too much looking. Enjoy your weekend darlings and remain happy. Xoxo. More pics after the cut. Enjoy!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See my Happy the superstar. She will never admit that she is a celeb o yet she de live big woman life-Newyorker

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Beautiful. Living the life gal

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures
was an absolutely fun night
i should pursue a career in photography,dont u fink?