Thursday, July 31, 2014

One LESS d**k to worry about as man loses scrotum


Happy people, the things I read in the news never cease to amaze me. So according to DailyPostNg, landlady's children cut off a tenant's private parts (pictured above) in Lagos over supposed unresolved lease issues and  the 35 - year old is fighting for his life in the hospital (summary of the story).

Hmm very questionable story I must say. I have a few questions though. Firstly of all, what was a 35 - year old man doing when the child cut off his private parts? Because one was busy ransacking the house while the second cut off the scrotum. I mean we are talking about scrotum here o! It is supposed to be in between his legs, nicely hidden away. Apparently, as stated by the wife, the man fought back. But how did the one child get there?
Another concern I have is why the landlady's children targeted the man's scrotum. Was this a mere case of coincidence or was it planned? Well, the story suggests that it was planned because it states that they got into the tenant's house with a knife. This is therefore an indication that they had a plan and goal. Hmm I feel this story is incomplete. D**ks are often targeted as a result of abuse of the organ. I hope this man wasn't being nice to the landlady (I'm just saying). Or what do you guys think? Anyway, I wish the man a quick recovery all the same.


Remain happy and spread happiness around. Xoxo.   

No comments: