Thursday, July 31, 2014

"Holy water at work": pastor arrested as "holy water" kills two children

No no no this is simply unacceptable! I really don't want to believe this. Here is the latest news i just read and I couldn’t help commenting
According to DailyPostNG, A 25-year-old woman, Ese Oghenevwe, and a pastor, Austin Eduviere, have been arrested by the police in Delta State, for killing her two sons, Prayer Clement (nine months) and Wisdom Clement (two years), with sanctified water.This must be a joke!!!

The Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Celestina Kalu, who disclosed this to journalists on Wednesday, said, “The suspect revealed that the liquid substance was given to her by Eduviere of Triumphant World International Church, Abraka, for healing purposes. She added that the Apostle claimed he had prayed over it,” the PPRO said.
Two children gone over nothing! When will all these miracle seeking end in Nigeria? Sanctified water my bumbs! Like I'll always say, the problem in Nigeria is poverty. Poverty is driving a lot of people insane. I think Nigeria has the largest number of churches in the world (I don't care if I am exaggerating or not). I am so angered by this. How in God's name do you go to church and buy "sanctified water that ends up killing your children? I am so happy that I am saved from this madness.
 The infamous apostle Eduviere claimed he was surprised that the substance, which he sells for N1,850 to members of the church and the public, could have snuff life out of the children. Surprised indeed! Will your surprise bring back the children? I don't think so. He is even selling the deadly product. Doesn't this tell people that most churches in Nigeria are business ventures? The son of God while on earth never sold anything to anyone. Who are you followers of Pastors of Nigeria?

Anyway, please remain happy and spread happiness around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This one is not holy water o. This is killer water-newyorker