Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Eket, Akwa Ibom State records first Ebola Case - Reports


Oh no! I will never understand why people keep deluding themselves with religion. According to reports, one of the Doctors at Emmanuel General Hospital in Eket, Akwa Ibom State claims that a corpse that arrived the hospital tested positive to the deadly Ebola virus.
Information revealed that the man was kept in a church till he died and the wife is currently sick. The family members that brought the corpse have refused to disclose the name of the church and the wife’s name out of fear.
I really can’t understand this. I think Nigerians are way to religious and some Akwa Ibom people even more blindly religious. I really hope that this is not true but prevention is better than cure. Please if you are in Eket, be safe. I have so many family members and friends over there too and I can only hope that they be safe.

Please remain happy and spread happiness around. Xoxo

No comments: