Friday, September 26, 2014

Photo of the day: what PortHarcourt - Enugu expressway looks like

Happy people,  I apologise for my absence. It's been really hectic with my academics as it's the final stretch. But anyway, I still have to find time to share important information and today's one is this picture that I just found on twitter.
The above picture actually depicts what a major road in Nigeria looks like and I find it quite disappointing. I read a couple of days ago that Nigeria is celebrating independence and I really don't know what to make of that. Is there really anything worth celebrating about Nigerian independence if the country has this type of road? I am just saying but anyway, what do I know about independence celebration? Hopefully one day e go better like we've been taught to say while things keep going wrong.
Please remain happy and enjoy your weekend. Xoxo. 

No comments: