Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Question of the day: What is the difference between sex, f**king and love making?

Okay happy people, I have been trying to understand the difference between the three things mentioned above. I actually thought they meant the same thing I guess I am wrong because a friend just told me otherwise.
So she said she is breaking up with her man because he told her he wants to have sex with her. Hmmm! I was ok with her reason and thought she wasn’t ready for that and was doing the right thing.

However, I got a bit confused after she gave me more details. She told me that she wanted him to make love to her and not have sex with her. “Huh?” I asked with a confused face. “Sweety, aren’t those just words that people use interchangeably to mean the same thing?” I continued. She argued that it’s not and I think I even upset her with my comments.
Please happy people, help me here. Am I wrong? Is there any difference between sex, f**king and love making?

Anyway, remain happy and spread happiness around. Xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy darling
sex, love making and fucking entail the same organs being fused together ......YES.
But the feelings that accompany each is different
for some ladies, fucking is just lust, down and dirty no holdback coupling
making love is where all the feeling flow and the i love yous are thrown around
The truth of the matter is its all the same thing
sex is the same thing....i guess it just depends on the degree, who u do it with and the emotions involved.
there should be a term for sex after alcohol.......ILOVETHAT,,,winkwink
larer babes