Sunday, July 13, 2014

3 Nigerians get 13 years imprisonment in the UK over the use of 'juju' for Sexual Exploitation?

Nigerians in UK Arrested - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02
3 Nigerians identified as Olusoji Oluwafemi, 44; Florence Obadiaru, 48; and Johnson Olayinka, 45, have been sentenced to 13 years imprisonment collectively for human trafficking. Whenever I read about stories like these I rejoice. Before you say I rejoice over other people's sorrows, you should hear me out first.

 My thing is, I really don't like the behavior of some Nigerians that live abroad. I know that the situation in Nigeria is bad and we try to seek greener pastures outside but why do all sorts of things and endanger other people's lives just to get there? The 3 people pictured above conned an innocent 23 year old to believing that she had better prospects outside Nigeria only to use her for prostitution. Although, I blame the girl a little for allowing herself to be deceived, I blame the criminals more and I am happy that these 3 were caught. I am quite sure that they have been doing this for a while and it is just time for them to face the consequences of their actions.
I live abroad and I see these guys who bring innocent girls from Nigeria to suffer abroad every day. The girls are promised heaven and earth and in some cases they are often exploited by family members. I think the lowest thing a man can do is send out girls to sleep with other men and bring the money back so he can feed and live large. Some even go to the extent of sleeping with the girls and exploiting them at the same time. They don't even think about the horrible things that these girls go through out there. All they are concerned about is taking the little money that the girls would have made outside. And they constantly threaten the girls with death and all sorts of things plus physical abuse. So knowing all these, why then should I not rejoice over their arrest? Please if you are reading this and you know anyone abroad going through this or you are going through it personally and would like to share your story and expose the culprits involved, kindly email me.

Anyway, remain happy and spread happiness around. Enjoy the rest of your day. Xoxo.
Nigerians in UK Arrested - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

No comments: