Monday, July 14, 2014

Question of the day: Where are all the gentlemen in Nigeria?


I am forced to believe that there are no gentlemen left in Nigeria. What is really going on? Does this have anything to do with the situation in the country? I was in a waiting hall today and all the men were sitting comfortably while the women were standing and these included old women too. What's happening to us as humans? Men please help me here, I need to understand this. I think what makes a man a real man is the way he treats a woman. Anyway, remain happy and spread happiness around.  Xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are gentlemen. I know a few but there are few of them. Naija babes sef are not smiling. They have given guys no reason to respect women n so the bar is getting lower daily. so guys have thrown away the garment of gentleness. -Newyorker