Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Give me a million kisses and not money!!!

Good morning happy people, I hope your week is going well.I need a million kisses from you guys today (lol). Please read and find out how to treat that special person right. Enjoy!
I don’t know if I am in love or just crazy. I have been seeing this guy for a couple of years now and I can’t really say I am having fun. He is great and everything but not just the typical 'Mr Right'.
He says he loves me but I am not so sure because he has a funny way of expressing it. I am a lady and I don’t think there is anything wrong with wanting the little things of life.
I want flowers, candle light dinners, a million kisses a day, and I want to have someone to constantly remind me of how special I am. Sounds far-fetched? No I don’t think so and I am not asking for too much or too needy like he thinks. I don’t know where people get the idea that Nigerian ladies don’t like flowers. I am Nigerian and I love flowers! These are the little things that matter to me than expensive gifts.
Life isn't all about money and there are certain things that money can not do. This guy is very sweet because he makes sure that I don’t lack anything even when I don’t ask or need. But seriously though, material things can’t hug me and kiss me good night! It can’t even smile and laugh at my jokes. These are the little things that a lady needs. I don’t actually know any lady who prefers material things to affection. I’ll say “I am free today and we should spend some time together" and all I get is money (his way of spending time with me). Who does that? Like seriously dude, if I wanted to be alone, why would I even ask you in the first place? He comes up with all these excuses like “I am not romantic and I don’t have time for such things”.
I think any man with the mentality that all a lady needs is money should be corrected. It is not all ladies that are the same, people are different and I don’t think affection and company can be replaced by material things. So please dear guys, show that lady affection and spend time with her before someone else will do it for you. Plus we love flowers! So don’t visit us empty handed. There is no school where you go to learn how to treat a lady, the only way you learn that is by listening and paying attention to her. I am just saying.
Anyway, remain happy and spread happiness around. Xoxo. 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Will b baq 4 mo'............

Anonymous said...

hahaha Happy, you are not serious. As for me, pls give me the money because that is all I need

Anonymous said...

The man without legs never complains of no shoes, the man with legs however complains his shoes are not fine enough. I am in the similar predicament but in my case, she says she can't chop love. She needs to get the bills paid. Different strokes for different folks. -newyorker

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile let me just add that African men express love differently. The way we say I love you,is not flowers. Its by showing up. Its by making love to you till you forget your name, its by taking care of the kids and the bills. Its by sitting or cuddling with you late at night. That is why African men can hardly show affection in public. Its about wiring. Guys try these days but most are not there yet. It took me a while to be able to kiss in public. You have to accommodate some things. Life is a trade off- Newyorker

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend is romantic to a fault. At times I think it's too much and he is a Nigerian, so there are exceptions. By the way show love to me by being there when I need you and of course also spend the money which is an added advantage. Nipz