Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Photo of the day: the way forward in Nigerian politics

Happy people, you all know that it is election period in Nigeria and Nigerian politicians are not relenting in their efforts to get votes by all means possible. Giving out food items such as; cooking oil, rice, garri and so on seem to be the way forward. I have seen a couple of pictures with politicians' faces on food items. I find this quite hilarious I must say.
The fact that these politicians really think that Nigerians deserve to be bought with these items, is just really funny. I am wondering why they didn't think of feeding the poor long before now. Doing it now is definitely questionable. 
I really hope that Nigerians display integrity and don't give away their rights just over food items that will only last for a moment. 
Oh well, what is my own with politics? Please remain happy and spread happiness around. Xoxo.

No comments: