Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Boko Haram bombs bridge and kill 8 persons in Yobe


According to reports, suspected members of the sect arrived around 7:30pm in motorbikes and operated unhindered till 2:00am. I will never understand how these things happen. These men were on the loose for over 6 hours and no one could stop them. I see where they get their boldness from – they seem untouchable. In the attack or should I say demonstration, 8 people were killed and a major bridge destroyed. The attack happened yesterday night July 28th in Katarko town, Yobe state.

If these people are not stopped and I mean soon, I don’t know what will become of Nigeria. With the speed they are moving, they are likely to take over the whole country. I hope it never gets there though. Anyway, remain happy biko and spread the happiness around too.

No comments: