Monday, June 30, 2014

"We did not win France but we will win the Cup in 2018" - Nigerian fans

The Super Eagles of Nigeria exits the 2014 FIFA World Cup but Nigerian fans are hopeful that they can win the cup in 2018. Great ambition I must say and I am glad we are taking this defeat well. I love Naija! lol
John Obi Mikel and Karim Benzema, France vs Nigeria, World Cup 2014 live
Hmmm! I see my 2-0 prediction in favour of Nigeria turned out to be against Nigeria. I am so disappointed. I really cannot believe that after their boycott of practice over bonus they could not even score one goal. Anyway, all I can do is wish them a safe flight back and Enyeama darling, you did amazing and your colleagues need to know that you are not God. Final result France 2-0 Nigeria. On a lighter note though, I love the spirit of the Nigerian fans who have accepted defeat in good faith. Enyeama definitely is my man of the match. What do you guys think about the game? And to the guys, don't take it out on her o. Someone has just taken it out on me now.
Remain happy. xoxo.

No comments: