Thursday, June 19, 2014

My 'aha' moment at O. R. Tambo airport- no Nigerian airways


I got to the airport too early for my flight and you know what that means - a lot of time to wonder about and look around too. One thing that got me thinking was all the different airlines I saw. I also realised that in an international airport like this one, I couldn't find Nigerian airways and that really got me wondering about why we don't have a National carrier. Seriously guys what happened to Nigerian airways? I am seeing all these other airlines like Malawian air, Kenya airways, etc. and there is no Nigerian Airways. Oh! Maybe they don't fly to South Africa lol. I love my great country Nigeria and I am proudly Naija. Enjoy the rest of your day people. You will hear from me as soon as I get to my destination and settle in. Remain happy and spread happiness. Xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Naija

Unknown said...

Good read.
We won't have anything called Nigerian Airways until we get rid of all the greedy Old politicians whom are old enough to fertilize the grave yard but rather stay alive and ruin the nation. For logic sake the lootes of Abacha is still filtering in bit by bit. The country is endoured with crude oil but we can not refine enough for local consumption. The foreign oil firms in collaboration with some "unnigerians" degrade and pollute the environment and no one questions.

Unknown said...

They "OLD POLITICIANS" with stollen Tax payers money operate private airline companies fronting unknown names as owners. But young Nigerians they have eyes and ears, they hear and are also watching. A day shall come when things will surely turn arround for the better.I will someday make our GREAT NATION NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN