Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I love Naija: in my arrogant opinion

Happy people, this story has given me so much concern that I am forced to write about it even though I don't do politics. I think this is worth talking about so here we go...


Guys, please explain this to me, how did a person who is still under trial for corruption get votes talk more of winning an election? I simply don't understand this.
Will we ever move past this corruption issue in Nigeria? If he is being suspected of corruption, why should he be elected governor?  Is it for him to be given more opportunity to indulge in more corrupt practices?
Seriously happy people, we cannot fight corruption by electing an accused person as a governor. It is true that he is a suspect until proven otherwise in the law court but his election should have come after that and not before. What can I say? We are Nigerians and I love Naija.
Remain happy and spread happiness around. Xoxo.


No comments: