Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Easy Wednesday: Be inspired because you are alive!

I woke up with a really weird feeling today and I couldn't understand why. I have been feeling really strange. I can't even describe the feeling but now that I am writing this, I feel so much better. It really helps to do the things you love anytime you don't understand yourself. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this and if you are going through anything, I hope reading this makes you feel better. Enjoy!
Its midweek already and you haven’t achieved all you set out to achieve for this week. You are not even halfway through them and the week is almost over. You are panicking and going crazy, blaming yourself for not doing all you said you would do.


You are not alone; I feel the same way if not even worse. But I have decided not to worry because worrying won’t do me any good. It will only waste my time and make me restless. So instead of worry and blaming yourself, why not re-strategize. So what if you did not achieve all those things? Who says that’s the end of life? You are still alive and that alone should mean something to you. It should mean that it is never over until you stop breathing, and that you can try again.

We make plans because we are humans and it is normal to do so. However, planning is all we can do. We can try our best to carry out the plans but things don’t always turn out the way we want them to. Beating yourself up and raising your blood pressure doesn’t help much though. So how about we stop worrying and crying over the things we can’t change and change the once we can instead? Come up with solutions and stop dwelling on the problem and in that way, you can move forward. Take a deep breath and put a smile on your face because you are breathing. All the best and enjoy the rest of your week.
Don’t forget to remain happy and spread happiness. Xoxo.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one Happy, so inspiring

Oliver N. said...

Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

yeah! let each one reach one