Monday, June 23, 2014

Another Bomb Blast in Kano Nigeria? Gosh!



I just read about this now and I really don't know what to say. Vanguard reports about a bomb blast this afternoon around 2 PM at the School of Health Technology located along Gida Murtala–B UK Road in Kano state that has killed scores of people.


Seriously guys, now I am concerned about what all the foreign troops in Nigeria are doing. I actually thought that with the international assistance from the US, France, China and so on we will hear less of this but we seem to be hearing more. I remember all my friends discouraging me about coming home but I told them that I was sure the Nigerian government had everything under control. Was I wrong? What is really going on? Anyway, remain happy all the same and spread happiness around because that's really all we can do.

No comments: