Thursday, February 5, 2015

Photos: Faces of Young African Leaders (Mandela Rhodes Scholars Class of 2015) @ MRF Leadership Development Workshop

Yes yes yes these are the faces of young African leaders who are doing great things in their respective fields. We (yes yours truly is one) are Mandela Rhodes Scholars in residence and I bring you pictures from our first leadership workshop held in Cape Town. The Mandela Rhodes Foundation (MRF) brings together young Africans from around the continent with the aim of building exceptional leadership in Africa. 
We acknowledge that in receiving this opportunity, we have the responsibility to create similar opportunities for others. We all love Africa and want to affect change in this continent. Like I always say, I don’t want to be identified by the amount of wealth I acquire but by how much lives I affect positively (may God help me). Okay enough sermons Happy!! Happy viewing and remain happy. Xoxo. More pics below.... 




No comments: