Monday, August 4, 2014

Horror: Body of 19 year old student found on University campus of Cape Town

Happy people, I am trying my best to remain happy in spite of this bad news. I always feel terrible when I read or hear about the death of a young person.
Pandemonium hit the Bellville campus of the University of the Western Cape, Cape Town South Africa this morning as students woke up to the news about a dead body of a fellow student. Read more and see more photos after the cut.

The 19 year old, identified as Thobela Rintsana, a first year BSc Geology student of the university was found dead this morning by the cleaners.
The body was found outside near the IT department on the main campus. The cause of the death is uncertain although there are speculations regarding his death. The death of the young man raised questions as to the safety of the students on the university campus.
This is a really sad story and my heart goes out to the family and friends of this young man. What a life cut short! Death is inevitable but dying at 19 is simply not natural.
Remain happy and spread happiness around. Xoxo,




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P -Newyorker