Monday, June 15, 2015

Dear HUB readers, sending you all the love from my sick bed! [photos]

Happy people, I trust you all are doing better than me. My apologies to you my dear readers for going MIA on you guys. Had surgery and yeah it went well, thanks to the Almighty. I was scared as hell but thankful I'm alive. Got one hand for the moment and I'm struggling to adjust to making use of my left hand too. Esh! I can imagine what people with disabilities go through! Not easy at all. This experience makes me appreciate the little things of life even more. 
Anyway, as a result of this, I'll be a little unavailable for a bit but I promise to bring you anything worth sharing. Please stay happy and share the happiness with the world.  Xoxo. More photos below.... oh they say the hospital gown looked good on me lol..




No comments: