Wednesday, April 1, 2015

History made in Nigeria as Buhari emerges as Nigeria's new President elect



After a long wait and what seemed like an unending suspense, INEC has finally announced APC’s General Muhammadu Buhari as the winner of the just concluded presidential election. Buhari defeated PDP’s Goodluck Jonathan with over 2 million votes with actual results as; APC: 15,416,221 and PDP: 12,853,162 votes. This shall go down in the history of Nigeria. Change is here! I only hope that it benefits all Nigerians including the working class who have been marginalised for so long. To all my happy readers that have been asking me why I wasn’t posting anything on the elections, I don’t do politics. I only comment when necessary and at the right time. Thanks for your support and love though and stay happy. Xoxo.
 

No comments: