Thursday, April 9, 2015

More Xenophobic attacks allegedly planned around South Africa?

Copy of ND GREENWOODPARK 2 (49988807)

The picture above shows some displaced foreigners who were affected by the recent Xenophobic attack in Durban. Reports reaching me via email states that more of such attacks are allegedly being "planned" around South Africa. I cannot confirm how true this is because I haven’t witnessed any around me. However, if you have witnessed anything please let us know. In the meantime, here is one of such message just as a warning.

Please be warned! Xenophobic attacks planned around South Africa. Avoid speaking on phone in taxis, buses, trains and public spaces. Remember it’s for your own safety.


The xenophobic attack comes as a result of a supposed loss in translation of comments made by the Zulu king, Goodwill Zwelithini which sparked recent xenophobic attacks in some areas of Durban. Apparently, he has been campaigning for deportation of all foreigners in South Africa because they are enjoying and exploiting the wealth that is supposed to be for South Africans ONLY. Omg! This is really laughable I must confess. Apparently, some foreign students around Johannesburg were killed today.

The things that happen in this world break my heart but what can I say? Humans will always be humans. I’m quite sure South Africans also live outside South Africa as foreigners so I don’t get this obsession with foreigners in South Africa. I wish we can also acknowledge one another as humans first before anything else. Anyway, stay safe guys and remain happy. Xoxo.

  


Please note: This post is not intended to spark any tension, panic, hate or fears as nothing has been confirmed yet on this.




Source: iolNews 




No comments: