Friday, December 19, 2014

Nigeria and Death Penalty: two robbers sentenced to death in Osun for stealing fowls



Say what? Two men sentenced to death for stealing fowl? Just had to repeat that to be sure. Is this the right use of this death penalty of a thing? I never knew you get death sentence for armed robbery (what do I know about Nigerian laws anyway?). According to reports, a Justice of an Osun State High Court sitting in Okuku has sentenced two robbers to death for stealing fowls. Okay, this makes me wonder what penalty the people looting funds from this country everyday should get. I am not condoning any form of crime here but really is the punishment really equal to the crime? I am just saying. Anyway, please remain happy and spread happiness around. Read full story. Xoxo




Source: Vanguard
 

No comments: