Monday, August 24, 2015

Inspirational photo of the day!


Talk about dedication and commitment! I need to save this in my brain to constantly remind myself that it is possible. Weight loss can feel like such a hassle hey. I literally struggle with this whole thing but it gets frustrating when the weight won't just drop. I only wish there was a way to eat what I like and still lose weight. Anyway, giving up isn't an option for me. I have to keep pushing until I get to where I wanna be. If she can do it, I surely can do it too! Well done babes for the journey.
Beautiful people, you out there trying to lose weight? Nothing is impossible so keep at it and enjoy it while you are at it. Fitness should be a lifestyle and like they say, if you don't like something, change it. Stay happy and have a great week. Xoxo



Photo Credit: LIB

No comments: