Saturday, July 25, 2015

Thank you for all the love and well wishes! + pics of my fyne self


Happy people, how are you guys doing? So yeah I have been temporarily differently abled for over 7 weeks now and it has been a terrible experience. Like I never knew how important my two hands were until this whole experience. Imagine being right handed and having a problem with your right hand. I had to start learning how to use my left hand and one hand to do things. It didn’t stop me from posing for pictures though (hehehe).
In the beginning, it was quite frustrating and every little assistance that came my way, I regarded as pity and just flared up at the offer. Now I feel bad for my unnecessary outburst at people who offered me help. Oh no it was terrible! My poor friends and family couldn’t understand the b***h I was turning into. Oh well, I’ve always done things for myself and having to wait on people was not fun at all. I literally had to wait on people to eat, bath, dress up and so on. I became a baby again!

At some point, I chilled and understood that I needed the help. I made peace with the fact that I was differently abled. And that’s when peace of mind came my way. It’s week 9 and I am in physiotherapy to regain hand movement. All I feel now is gratitude towards all those who helped me through this difficult journey. I’m gradually beginning to use my hands to type. It’s still painful though but I just couldn’t help posting this because I have missed blogging so much.
To all you my lovely readers and friends out there, I can’t thank you enough for all your love and well wishes. Your messages were really useful to me. I can’t wait to fully recover in a few more weeks and resume blogging! Please stay happy and spread happiness around. Xoxo



No comments: