Friday, May 29, 2015

YAY!!! It's May 29th and a new dawn for Nigerians!

 

The much anticipated day has finally arrived! Yes it is May 29th and that means a new dawn on new governance for Nigerians. Like every Nigerian, I am full of expectations and hope about how this new leadership will benefit us as a people. I know that Nigerians have normalized suffering and bad leadership, however, I strongly believe this will change one day. I hope they will wake up one day and realize enduring pain shouldn’t be an option if you can get rid of it. Nigerians have faith that Buhari is the man to rescue them and he has shown a willingness to do so. I can only hope that the next four years will prove Nigerians right and you will lead with integrity sir. All the best.

Oh dear! That got me so emotional lol. Okay Happy calm down, it’s supposed to be a happy day. I really wish I could watch the inauguration but hmmm no time. Will try and peep though.

Anyway, stay happy guys and don’t forget to share the happiness. Xoxo  
 

No comments: