Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Former President IBB refers to self as a saint as opposed to Johnathan, claims his government was better

 
Finger pointing is so part of us as humans. I don’t think President Johnathan is the best leader Nigeria has seen. I am just saying who is better? I have been bombarded with disturbing headlines recently where some former Presidents are saying their government was better. Former President Obasanjo has been taking the lead in this and now we have the Former Military President, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida referring to himself as a saint compared to President Johnathan.  

“Maybe I have to accept that but anybody with a sense of fairness has no option but to call us saints. I give you an example, in a year; I was making less than $7 billion in oil revenue but in the same period there were governments that were making between $200 billion and $300 billion
 “With $7 billion, I did the best I could but with $200 billion there is still a lot to be achieved. I don’t have all the facts but if what I read in the papers is what is currently happening, then I think we were saints,” he stated in the latest edition of the Economic and Financial Crimes quarterly magazine, Zero Tolerance.

I don’t think IBB is saying his government wasn’t corrupt or is that what he is saying? Oh well, I don’t do politics so moving on. Remain happy and spread happiness around. Xoxo.



Source:llnews.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rewriting history already while we are alive o. -newyorker