Friday, October 9, 2015

Flash back Friday: Happy chills with late MC LOPH


 
Happy people, you don't know how much I have missed blogging omg!! I was actually online doing a research for my academic work and stumbled on blogging (lol). To all you lovely readers out there that have been asking me questions and sending in messages, I really appreciate it. Gosh I hate school! I just had to let that out. Errr contrary to what you may think, yes I am still very passionate about formal education but I have my moments.
Anyway, it's the end of the year and as you can imagine, due dates for thesis blah blah blah. It is well. I shall return to blogging fully as soon as I give that final copy to my supervisor. In the meantime, I hope you don't mind having a laugh with these videos from my archives. And for those of you that didn't know, yeah I've got presenting skills (*wink*). Aww I miss this guy who was so full of life. Anyway, will upload them for flashbacks every now and then. Please stay happy beautiful people and share it with the world. Xoxo. Oh! And keep me in your prayers that I finish with an excellent pass pls. Dankie! Enjoy the video below

No comments: